Role: Project Scientist - Nicotine Products - Pharmaceutical / GMP
Location: North Yorkshire
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Project Scientist - Nicotine Products, Pharmaceutical GMP professional to work for a growing successful business. If you're looking for a new role within the industry or looking to venture into the fast growing industry of nicotine containing products please apply within.
- To use a variety of analytical and physical chemistry techniques to characterise the performance and safety considerations of a variety of nicotine containing products (e-liquids, e-cigarettes and novel nicotine delivery systems).
- To co-ordinate the set-up, execution and closure of analytical projects.
- Develop and validate analytical methods according to ICH guidelines.
- To perform technical reviews and data validation.
- To continuously deliver our service to ensure customer expectations are always met and often exceeded.
- Graduate of Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry related subject.
- Analytical chemistry experience working within a GMP/GLP regulated laboratory.
- Experience of HPLC method development and validation.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Strong working knowledge of analysing materials by HPLC.
- Capable of working as an individual and team player.
- Good analytical and technical problem solving skills.
- Confident verbal reasoning skills with colleagues and customers.
- Good IT skills.
- Results driven, customer focused and commercially astute.
Keywords; Project Scientist, Chemistry, Analytical, GMP, GLP, HPLC, Method Development, Pharmaceutical, Nicotine, E-Cigs, E-Liquids