Would you like to work in a new modern office with onsite parking?
Do you want to work within a growing and successful company with a family type atmosphere?
Do you want to work towards your Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 33 days Annual Leave, Training and Development whenever you need it, 6% Employer Pension contribution, Life Insurance 4x salary, Income Protection Scheme and Free flu vaccinations.
What will you be doing?
- You will be performing project related administrative tasks such as photocopying, answer incoming calls, raise purchase orders when requested.
- You will also be supporting the project support officers and you may be asked to attend project related client meetings.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a leading system integrator based in Stone, Staffordshire. They began as a small company with a family type atmosphere and even as they have grown this has remained an important aspect of working for them.
What you'll need:
- PC literate,
- Written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work effectively, both alone and as part of a team.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.