Property Inspections Manager
Housing - Permanent
Salary £32,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Property Inspections Manager to join a well-established 5 star house builder in the Warrington area. My client have one of the best reputations for their quality and build, specialising in building 5 star homes across the Manchester region.
The ideal Inspection manager will have a trades and site manager background. Ideally someone who is looking to put down the tools but is still wanting to carry on their carrier in construction (Housing) You must have a good understanding of the NHBC standards and have excellent customer facing skills and comfortable dealing with people at all levels.
- Ensuring satisfactory performance of the subcontractors and staff members allocated to the
- Project under your control
- Keeping the Site Manager informed of information from customer feedback and staff projects reviews, to assist in the planning for improvement
- Ensuring that all relationships with external bodies are managed appropriately
- Conduct final quality inspections of properties before they are handed over to the customer, and putting into place prior to handover any remedial action required
- Manage your own diary and time professional
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience in a Surveying or Building Inspector capacity, ideally for a housing developer
- Come from a site manager or finishing manager background
- Passion for building quality new homes
- Excellent customer facing skills and comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- highly motivated and focused individuals
The ideal Customer service inspections manager they are looking for will need a proven track record of a qualification in Building Surveying or site management. This position will be to manage and provide a high quality inspection service between the construction and sales departments to ensure a consistent high quality product is achieved whilst continually improving the Customer Service experience for my client's customers in pursuit of the 5 Star rating.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560