- To manage the lettings team to ensure all individuals are hitting targets
- To recruit, train and monitor any new lettings team members, ensuring they perform their duties to the required standards and follow company procedures.
- To ensure the tenants are receiving the service levels agreed within the tenancy agreement, resolving all issues in the timescales outlined.
- To achieve the lettings and occupancy requirements for all properties within the portfolio.
- To provide a high standard of customer service and contract management to all landlords.
- To be responsible for the effective management of all escalated complaints, by either tenant or landlord.
- To liaise and maintain relationships with all stakeholders or third-party organisations, which have significant interest - or provide opportunity - to operations.
- To ensure the operations department policies and procedures, terms and conditions, as well as all company specific documentation is fit for purpose.
- Managing and auditing staff to ensure they carry out their duties to an appropriate standard, in line with HR procedures, and to carry out disciplinary/grievance procedures with the support of HR and Management.
- Lettings and Management Experience (Essential)
- Managerial & Team Management Skills
- Enthusiastic / Goal Orientated Individual
- ARLA Qualified
- Operations Reporting / Evaluative Skills
- Computer Literate
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the sector, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Huxley via the contact details below or call me on 0151 737 5560.