Proposal Writer Due to massive expansion, my client is looking for successful Proposal Writers to work in Cambridge 3 days per week and from a home office 2 days per week.
Dependent on location depends on whether you will be working on a client site or working across multiple projects with different clients.
The successful candidate will;
- Be willing to relocate to Cambridge or the surrounding area
- Have collaborative proposal writing experience
- Have successfully written bids for funding calls such as Horizon 2020, Innovate UK, or related
- Be able to demonstrate minimum 2 years' experience of successful tenders and knowledge of such funding calls
- Ideally come from a Scientific/Engineering/Technical discipline, although this is by no means essential
- Be Creative and self-motivated
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines
- Be passionate about writing, with a keen eye for detail
What the company do…
They help organisations develop ideas and processes, providing consultancy and support that covers the whole innovation lifecycle. This can be through ideation workshops to design, develop, finance and help commercialise technology products and services. They work with a range of organisations, helping them develop ideas from concept to development, and then to fully commercialised products/services.
As a Proposal Writer, your main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Being instrumental in the writing of proposals
- Ensuring they meet the eligibility criteria
- Lead mind-mapping sessions for the generation of concepts
- Carry out detailed market research and analysis in order to demonstrate appropriate impact for a fundable project
- Formulate a convincing and persuasive proposition by researching competing technology solutions
- Communicate effectively with relevant departments, partners, and clients
- Ensure proposals are prepared, evaluated, and submitted to the compulsory standard and within required deadlines
- Assess, edit and improve proposal documentsSalary will be dependent upon experience. This is an exciting opportunity to be an instrumental part of winning funding for progressive technology projects. Please apply with a brief covering statement. Russell Taylor is an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.
For more information call Sian on 0151 304 7034, or click Apply now.