An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leader in the business of Innovation. Collaborating with organisations to drive business growth and create value through innovation, they are driven by a desire to solve complex challenges, help develop products that accelerate advances in technology and science. They invest in both technical expertise and funding know-how to drive the commercialisation of inventions and patent portfolios.
As a Proposal Writer, you will be working on the design and development of research, technology and innovation projects. Your responsibilities will include;
* Authoring and supporting development, writing, and editing of a variety of materials for proposals concerned with business impact and commercialisation strategy, technology management and technical contributions for collaborative funded proposals
* Ensuring the proposal meets the appropriate eligibility criteria
* Lead brain-storming sessions for concept generation and validation for our clients
* Conduct market research and detailed analysis to demonstrate sufficient impact for a fundable project
* Research competing technical solutions in order to highlight the benefits and innovation of proposed solution
* Communicate effectively with suitable technical staff, academic partners, and clients to gather information for submission of research proposals
* Ensure proposals are prepared, assessed and submitted to the required deadlines
* Review, edit and improve proposal documents
You will be an enthusiastic, creative and motivated individual with collaborative proposal writing experience, preferably related to science, engineering or technical discipline. Previous experience of bidding to funding from H2020 and Innovate UK is essential. As well as this, you will also;
* Have experience or interest in commercial pathways to new product development
* Experience with the following funding; Horizon 2020, FP7, Eurostars, Innovate UK, Regionals Funds, Research Councils
* Strong persuasive writing skills proven from a track record of bid writing
* Passionate about writing for concepts and ideas which fulfil a technology/product gap
Excellent salary is on offer for the successful individual, and relocation assistance can also be made available for those looking to move to the Cambridge area.