PROPOSALS COORDINATOR - MIDDLESBROUGH / HUMBERSIDE
A leading EPC with over 40 years industry experience is looking to expand their Business Development team. They have an extensive portfolio of successful multidiscipline project deliveries to a wide variety of UK industry sectors. They provide high consultancy, engineering, management and construction expertise across various industry sector, made possible by their professionally trained employees. Through their values of professionalism, integrity, trust and team spirit and the quality of their skilled workforce, they continue to build on their reputation for providing innovative solutions for their clients to achieve their objectives without sacrificing their key principles of quality and safety.
The Proposals Coordinator will focus on supporting the preparation and development of winning proposals, including proposal documents, ensuring full compliance throughout the process, and working to tight deadlines. Other responsibilities include;
* Review client ITT and establish proposal table of content and proposal response format
* Coordinate a proposal responsibility matrix and proposal schedule
* Coordinate proposal kick-off and review meeting
* Prepare proposal document, including expediting the information, formatting, editing, reviews, reproduction and delivery
* Assist in developing the proposal win strategy and value proposition
* Interface with key stakeholders to obtain the necessary inputs
* Maintain a library of proposal material
* Assist in developing sales, marketing and technical information for proposal use
This role can be based out of their Middlesbrough office or Humberside office dependent on your location. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in their field and develop a long-term career.
This role is ideally suited to a recent graduate looking to develop a long-term career. Main areas of interest are;
* Graduate in Engineering, Business, or English Language
* Ideally some Oil and Gas experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly proficient IT skills - including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
* Good proofreading and editing skills
* Able to work efficiently to tight deadline
Salary - £18,000 - £25,000 Dependent on Experience
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity!