Proposals Engineer / Technical Executive - Gloucestershire
A global leader within the Steam industry are now looking to recruit an ambitious individual with a background within Engineering and Proposals.
They are a highly successful and prominent engineering company who are found in nearly every industry across the globe. They have an extensive product range and can offer solutions to even the most complex of problems. Operating worldwide, they are a true expert in what they do.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the global group within their Oil, Gas and Petrochemical division. Responsible for technical and commercial support and maintaining all aspects of proposals inline with customer requirements. A real multifaceted role that offers great training and progression opportunities. Key responsibilities include;
* Reviewing specifications from customers, selecting the correct product and preparing quotations
* Liaising with customers and the correct internal departments in order to ensure quotations are accurate and timely
* Producing and reviewing tender submissions whilst meeting customer requirements on turnaround time
* Proactively manage strategic accounts and promote the company's full capabilities
* Degree or equivalent within an Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical
* Proposals, quotations experience preferred, or someone who has completed a comprehensive graduate scheme with an engineering company
* Ambitious individual who wants to join a global leader and develop within - there are fantastic progression opportunities on offer with this role
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* Ideally some project management experience
* Knowledge of CRM tools and Project Tracking packages
* Service sales i.e. previously sold service contracts
* Competitive basic salary
* Bonus Scheme
* Enhanced maternity policy
* Enhanced Pension Plan
* Sharesave scheme
* Enhanced Life assurance
* Private Medical Care
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.