Purchasing Coordinator / Planning Assistant (Manufacturing)
We are thrilled to be recruiting for our client based in Runcorn for this IMMEDIATE role they are looking to fill. We are looking for an experienced and proactive Purchasing Coordinator / Planning Assistant with a background in manufacturing. This role is to start ASAP to do a full handover with the current incumbant, for the right person this role is highly likely to become a permanent role.
* Raise PO with relevant suppliers to support production planning.
* Manage internal stock levels and value.
* Support CS/Sales in all aspects of OTIF delivery.
* Develop the upstream flows with external and inter-group suppliers, in order to improve supplier performance.
* On availability, set and release suppliers forecast and manage logistic terms and conditions.
* Ensure the update, quality and consistency of key parameters of supply and stock management - Replenishment Lead Time, Quantity, Frequence, Stocking policy, etc…
* Support Planning to input and update supply and stock management data.
* Ensure availability of raw material, components, sub-assemblies and finished products, by managing customer needs - right first time!
* Ensure Finished Goods product availability, through effective production planning.
2 yrs MRP experience is essential, production planning exp desirable.
Due to location it is essential that you drive or live in the local area
07.30 - 16.30 Mon-Thur 08.00 - 12.50 Fri
25 days annual leave
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager