We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Purchasing Logistics Coordinator with SAP experience to join our client on a 6 month contract. Our client is at the start of some very exciting times and they are looking to bring in support for the Purchasing team to assist during the implementation of a new ERP system.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Raising Purchase Orders ECC & APO, Coordinating Purchase Requisitions and monitoring supplier delivery dates.
- Expediting urgent and outstanding orders to support the Production, ensuring Delivery target are met.
- Setting Up PIRs, Source of Supply and Vendor Rebates
- Creating New Materials
- Collating requirements for Bulk
- Scheduling deliveries
- Communicating any potential risks or issues to the Procurement Lead and working with all parties to resolve.
- Uploading Schedules & Shipping documents
- Managing bulk freight (raising, receipting & calculating)
- Purchasing goods and services at the best Cost/Quality/Lead Time.
- Loading demurrage rates into SAP
- Provide reports
- Identify and deliver cost saving projects across direct and indirect spend
- Support with the Implementation of SAP ERP and advising with write ups
Skills you will have to be successful in your new role
- Have a strong Knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience of Purchasing within a manufacturing environment
- Hardworking and enthusiastic individual.
- A keen team player who is willing to support other parts of the business as and when required.
- 23 Days Holiday
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension contribution of 4%
- Staff Shop
- Working Hours are 8:30am to 16:45pm - Monday to Friday