Purchasing Manager (FMCG Manufacturing)
Are you looking for a new opportunity that will offer you an incredible and rewarding challenge? Do you want to work for an up and coming SME business where your opinions and experience will be fully utilised and systems/processes will be implemented? Would you like to join a business where in the next 18 months will see you recruit your own team?
If YES... this could be the exact role and company for you.
Your New Role as our Purchasing Manager will mainly comprise of three important objective:
* Identifying, sourcing and negotiating the best raw materials, packaging, consumables and finished goods (where applicable) for the business.
* Improving our current purchasing systems and identifying areas of improvement
* Helping the company to save money and improving its supply chain and stock management.
As our successful candidate you will be performing strategic procurement activities and working within various areas of the business and across multiple categories of spend to search for better deals and find more profitable and reliable suppliers.
For you to be successaful in your new role as our Purchasing Manager you will have proven experience in the following 7 areas:
* Clear and proven experience as a Purchasing manager with a multi-million pound purchasing budget
* Proven experience and an impressive track record as a Purchasing Manager handling 100s of SKUs
* Strong knowledge in supply chain management
* Highly organised and excellent verbal and written skills
* Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence at various levels
* Qualification in Purchasing - Preferably CIPS
* Strong inventory control experience
The desirable experience we would love for you to have are:
* Purchasing Management within an FMCG business
* Experience of MRP systems implementation and ERP Projects
* Monday to Friday 9-5 (some flexibility for travel purposes)
* 25 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Incredible rewards and schemes to join
Full F&Bs will be disclosed following a successful interview.
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring all your contact details are correct and career history fully up to date.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager