Pyrometry Calibration Engineer
Russell Taylor is actively recruiting for a Pyrometry Calibration Engineer to join a company that specializes in calibration and test services. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in primarily calibrating ovens, furnaces and temperature instrumentation.
* Responsible for undertaking various calibrations both ISO9001 and NadCap accredited in accordance with company procedures.
* Perform calibration of customer equipment using approved procedures and good Metrology practice.
* Maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilizing software management systems.
* Calibration of measuring equipment.
* Provide technical support to colleagues on request.
* Have previous experience in primarily calibrating ovens, furnaces and temperature instrumentation.
* Have a technical qualification such as HND, HNC or a BTEC.
* Good understanding of calibration practices and theories.
* Attendance of the PRI Introduction to Pyrometry Course for AMS 2750 is desirable.
* Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to manage your own workload with minimum supervision.