QA Coordinator/ Officer - Cosmetics / GMP
Location: South London
Hours: 9:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £30,000 CIRCA DOE
Additional: Discretionary bonus, parking onsite, product discounts, company events etc.
Our Client, an award-winning cosmetic/skincare company with an element of fame attached to it… are growing and looking to recruit for 3 QA Coordinators/Officers who will work at their modern - state of the art facility in South London.
This company has a fantastic reputation in the industry, with their brand recognisable across the UK; and with a focus on sustainability and creating a 'greener' culture within their industry- they are industry leaders at the forefront of innovation.
Why not be a part of their journey; if you are looking to work in a company that has a fantastic work culture, with lots of career scope… we want to hear from you!
The purpose of this role is to develop and maintain the Quality Management System in line with cosmetic standards, accreditation and business requirements across the organisation. This role will be involved in developing the Quality Assurance Department, personnel, systems and procedures.
- Assisting the management team in ensuring that all activities on site follow current Good Manufacturing Practice and company policies to meet business requirements.
- Working alongside all departments to provide quality / technical guidance and expertise in the resolution of quality issues.
- Helping in the general standardisation of processes, focusing on process mapping and simplifying existent documentation.
- Assisting in the interpretation of regulatory requirements and help all departments to mirror them into their associated policies, SOP`s, work instructions and test methods which will all form the Document System that defines our business activities.
- Collating information relating to Product Quality Reviews (PQR`s) by liaising with other departments as necessary.
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant Scientific discipline or significant experience in QA (GMP)
- Must have prior QA - GMP experience (essential); with extended experience in CAPA, OOs, OOt, Deviations, Change Controls etc.
- Confidence in using the MS Office package, as well as an ability to learn to manage different quality management software quickly.
- Good organisation and be proactivity.
- Excellent written and spoken English.