Role: QA Manager - Pharmaceutical
Location: North West UK
Salary: Highly Competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a QA Manager to join a Pharmaceutical Company based within the North West of the UK. You will have experience working within the pharmaceutical industry, with an excellent knowledge of EEC Regulations, MHRA, Quality Management Systems and GMP.
- To maintain the Manufacturing Licence by continued compliance with the current Regulatory requirements and the expectations of the MHRA.
- To ensure systems are in place that give adequate assurance that finished product is manufactured and tested in accord with the registered particulars.
- To ensure systems are in place that give adequate assurance that all operations are conducted in a cGMP environment and manner. To ensure that any significant risks to the business from inadequate GMP are communicated to senior management.
- To continually improve the operating standards utilised across the site whilst seeking to improve efficiency and productivity.
- To continuously evaluate and improve the Quality Systems employed on site.
- To maintain an infrastructure which is stable at all times, and where reporting relationships and deputisation are fully understood.
- To ensure the QA departments are sufficiently resourced with appropriately qualified staff to operate in an efficient and professional manner, that any risks to business due to resource restrictions are adequately communicated to senior management.
- To encourage the development of all staff to their full potential by academic, vocational and on the job training.
- To promote and maintain an awareness of H S & E issues appertaining to the department.
- The day to day and ongoing appraisal Quality professional's reports.
- To host both client and regulatory inspections.
- To identify, develop, manage and improve Quality metrics for the QA group (both in terms of compliance and efficiency metrics).
- Degree level education in a science subject.
- QP or trainee QP
- Several years' broad quality assurance experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Sound commercial understanding of both RAL and clients' business needs.
- An understanding of the pharmaceutical market place, particularly generics.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ability to manage, develop and motivate staff is also a key requirement.
Keywords; QA Manager, Pharmaceutical, MHRA, GMP, QMS, EEC