QA Manager - Pharmaceutical
Salary: Upto £40,000 DOE
Our Client - a growing Pharmaceutical company are looking to appoint an experienced QA Manager, who will work cross functionally with their sister company - with plenty of career scope on offer from this growth.
- To promote a culture of Quality excellence.
- To ensure all activities, processes and procedures are carried out to the highest quality and accuracy standards.
- To ensure full GMP and GDP
- To conduct external audits of existing contract manufacturers and suppliers and conduct vendor assessment/selection for all new manufacturers, suppliers and providers.
- To host/support Regulatory Authority Inspections as/when required
- To update and implement the QMS
- To grow the Quality team through continued growth
- To work cross functionally with the other teams to ensure compliance standards are met
- Will ideally hold a Degree in a relevant Scientific discipline
- Will have a proved QA Pharmaceutical background, with experience managing a Quality Team/Department
- Previous experience hosting MHRA and HPRA audits.
- Strong experience within GDP
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills