Senior QA/ Lead QA - Pharmaceutical
Type: Permanent and Temporary positions available
Salary: For permanent roles £27,000 (could be an option for contract rates)
Hours: Days - 8:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Our Client, a well-known Pharmaceutical manufacturing company are investing into new team members within QC and QA.
Assisting with QMS implementation and upkeep by:
- Raising CAPA / Deviations
- Implementing Change Controls
- Assisting with audits / internal
- Implementing a new paperless system
- Managing and mentoring more junior staff members
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant/ Scientific discipline
- Significant CAPA, OOs, Deviation/s, Change Control/s, Complaints and internal auditing experience within an GMP - MHRA/Pharmaceutical accredited setting ONLY.
- Strong Excel skills needed to assist with the new paperless system
- Leadership skills needed/ previous training - supervising/ mentoring experience.