Quality Assurance/ QA Manager- Medical Devices x2 roles
Salary: Competitive DOE, includes bonus, competitive pension etc.
Our Client, a major Medical Devices company who are experiencing significant growth at this time; are looking to appoint two experienced QA/RA Managers. One of the Managers will focus on team management / line management and the other will be a senior; more project - QA focused addition to the team and offer more of a strategic input in developing the QMS.
- Manages the existing quality team and overall quality functions
- Enhances procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Supports the Internal Audit processes
- Supervise and coaches QA teams, Operations, Engineering, technicians and other staff
- Represents Quality on the more complex projects that require coordination of several quality resources.
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant Scientific discipline
- Will have worked in Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic or Medical Device based industries only (will ideally have experience of ISO13485)
- Will have solid management experience, leading and developing a QA team
- Experience in hosting audits (MHRA etc)
- QMS implementation and continuous improvement experience
- Project Management experience
- Will possess a sound knowledge of a multitude of quality based systems and troubleshooting actions (CAPA, oos, deviations etc).