Competitive salary plus Bonus
Based in Runcorn
A successful major multi-sited Pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn is looking for 1 more additional experienced QA Officer to join their team on a permanent basis as part of exciting expansion plans. The successful candidate will be expected to have a minimum of 2 years + experience within a Pharmaceutical / Healthcare related cGMP Quality Assurance setting.
Please get in touch to discuss the role in more detail or to discuss the salary details before deciding on applying officially.
- Review batch documents to ensure compliance and release of finished products for support to the customer.
- Generation and management of Quality System documents, Risk Assessments and Product Quality Reviews (PQRs).
- Generation of documents and statements to support customers registrations and exports.
- Investigation and report writing for complaints and deviations.
- Work closely with the Operations, NPD and Quality Control departments to ensure all products comply fully with the contract agreed with the customer and comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Assist the QA Manager to maintain the Quality Management System in order to ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and that the FDA, MHRA, GMP and ISO9001:2015 accreditations are maintained.
- Provide support in validation of processes and equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to BSc level in a Science field
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance & working within a GMP Quality Management system.
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience of regulatory and validation requirements within the pharmaceutical or similar industry is desirable.
- Experience using Q-Pulse and Microsoft Navision software would be desirable.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!