QA Pharmacist, Pharmaceuticals
Salary: Upto £35,000 DOE
My client, a well-known and multi sited pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Pharmacist; the successful candidate will gain further development working in a GLP accredited environment and part of a growing company brand/ group with furthered career opportunities.
The role will involve, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the release activities associated with products manufactured at the Pharmaceutical facility.
- Dealing with deviations, change controls and customer complaints.
- Reviewing, approving and leading investigations in the cause of exceptions and reports.
- Implementing and to some extent managing the CAPA process.
- Managing the site Validation Master Plan and equipment validation.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Maintaining and continues improvement of the quality management system.
- Responsible for all quality documents and data management.
- Will hold a degree in a relevant/ Scientific- Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutical discipline and be a member of a professional body.
- Must be a UK registered pharmacist with GPhc.
- GMP (hands on) experience is required; the successful candidate will ideally have experience non-sterile solid dose, liquids, and cream ointments and pessaries products.
- Will have experience in QA activities associated with Pharmaceutical QMS (CAPA etc)