QA/ Quality Assurance Specialist - Pharmaceutical
Type: Permanent (Mon -Friday)
Salary: CIRCA £25,000 plus additional benefits
Our Client, a leading Pharmaceutical Company is growing and are looking to recruit for a QA specialist to work at their modern manufacturing facility; the successful Candidate will play a vital role in the growth and development of the QA function and QMS.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone working in a GLP - GMP QA Lab based role wanting to move into a full - time QA position.
- Providing a quality assurance compliance service to the Operations team to meet GMP and pharmaceutical licence standards.
- Generating and maintaining technical agreements
- Maintaining supplier assurance documentation for APIs and excipients including supply chain maps, excipient risk assessments and accreditation certificates.
- Investigate Customer Complaints
- Performing internal audits in line with company schedule
- Supervising the generation of the export documentation
- Preparing annual PQR's
- Performing quality checks on batch and QC documentation
- Writing SOP's, specifications, protocols and reports as required
- Completing all documentation accurately & to meet deadlines
- Working to SOPs and GMP standards at all times
- Keeping your area of work clean and tidy, adhering to set housekeeping standards to minimise contamination.
- Working as part of the overall quality team, being flexible and adaptable and assisting other team members as required to ensure targets are met.
- Communicating with the team and inform the Quality Manager of any difficulties at any time throughout the day.
- To work towards continuous improvement.
- To follow Company rules as specified in the Company Handbook.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety practices
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant/ scientific discipline
- Will have experience in CAPA within a GMP setting
- Will have had exposure to audits and complaints handling
- Strong interpersonal skills