Quality Assurance / Control Officer
My client is a Regional Principal Contractor across the North of England, with a current turnover of £60m+, anticipated to be in excess of £70m in 2022/23. Because of this, they are looking for a Quality Assurance / Control Officer to join their Yorkshire office, to retain their recently accredited ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards.
As a QA/QC Officer, you will have the ability to influence and steer the development of the companies integrated management systems and procedures, whilst working closely with the Health and Safety Manager and Directors.
- Assisting in the development of the companies IMS manual, control, and supervision
- Monitoring all quality related activities on projects
- Internal audits and facilitate external audits with the SHEQ team to ensure ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 compliances
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and co-ordinate all project requirements with the project bidders
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor disposition of all issued nonconformance reports
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the SHEQ Manager, Directors, and site managers
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Control all documentation upon the completion of the project
- Review relevant statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement
For more information on this role, or to apply, contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07790827676