QA / Quality Assurance Specialist - Pharmaceutical
Type: Permanent (Monday - Friday 8.30-17.00)
Salary: Competitive salary
Additional: 23.5 days + BH holidays increasing with service, 3% annual bonus, 4% matched pension
Our Client, a leading Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical Company is growing and are looking to recruit for a QA Specialist to work at their modern manufacturing facility; the successful Candidate will play a vital role in the growth and development of the QA function and QMS.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone working in a GLP - GMP QA Lab based role wanting to move into a full - time QA position. Alternatively candidates from a Food or FMCG background with relevant GMP skills will also be considered.
- Maintain supplier assurance documentation for APIs and Excipients including supply chain maps, excipient risk assessments and accreditation certificates.
- Initiate investigations into customer complaints and respond accordingly
- Perform and write up Internal audits in line with company schedule
- Aid participation in regulatory and certification audits
- Co-ordination and generation of the export documentation
- Prepare annual Product Quality Review's (PQRs)
- Check and authorise QC documentation
- Notify products to FSAI
- Undertake product registrations with the Soil Association and Vegan Society
- Write SOP's, specifications, protocols and reports as required
- Complete all documentation accurately & to meet deadlines
- Co-ordinate the companies CAPA process and pursue up outstanding actionsThe Person:
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant/ scientific discipline
- Will have experience in CAPA within a GMP setting
- Will have had exposure to audits and complaints handling
- Strong interpersonal skills