Role:- QA Manager (Food)
Start Date:- ASAP
Type:- Permanent- Monday- Friday- full time on site
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a QA/Technical Manager to join a fast-expanding specialised food manufacturing company in the Hampshire area. The ideal candidate will have experience in QMS and will have previous experience with BRC, HACCP and internal audits within a food manufacturing environment. If you are looking for a new opportunity and want to get stuck into managing a small team with lots of potential, please apply within.
- Managing day to day activities of a small QA team and provide training to the team when required.
- Ensure that the QMS is adhered to and that up-to-date documentation is in place to cover all operations affecting safety, legality, and quality of manufactured products.
- Certify compliance with Health & Safety & Environmental legislation
- Involvement with maintaining and scheduling internal auditing.
- Maintain supplier approval list of raw material and specifications.
- Maintain customer specifications.
- Support customers with any technical/quality issues and when requiring any requests such as certificates.
- Liaise with customers with on-site visits and audits.
- Perform traceability tests throughout the year
- Communicating efficiently to the business on technical performance
- Conduct trend analysis, investigate non-conformances, maintain complaint spreadsheets, and manage label and artwork approval -Creating & analysing surveys for quality when required.
- Conduct quarterly and monthly technical meetings.
- Maintain the calibration schedule
- BSc Food/Food Science related degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a QA/Technical supervisor/managerial role
- Experience in food manufacturing facility
- BRC knowledge & experience
- HACCP trained
- Allergan training
- Labelling training
- Internal Auditor experience