Role: - QA Specialist **GMP PHARMACEUTICAL**
Salary: - Competitive (DOE)
Location: - Greater London
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA specialist to join a growing Pharmaceutical company. The ideal candidate must have vast GMP experience, extensive experience of the QMS system and already has experience working in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Manage the QMS quality systems to ensure that procedures to high standards whilst ensuring safety.
- Influence site compliance to Quality policy, SOPS, & guidelines
- Have an impact in participation in compliance to internal and external regulations
- Undertake CAPA, training metrics, completion, and compliant resolution metrics
- Be responsible for the approval of suppliers and customers.
- Communicate to the appropriate internal departments on audit results and work with the necessary departments to achieve GMP & GDP compliance
- Provide support on Temperature mapping and monitoring
- Provide QA support during regulatory authority inspections, when necessary
- To manage, provide support to self-inspection for all departments involved in GMP activities.
- Vast experience of GMP (essential)
- Extensive experience of QMS & QA (essential)
- Previous experience in a Pharmaceutical environment (essential)
- Science related degree (desirable)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines- Proactive & solution driven
- Fully IT literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & effective communication skills