QA Warehouse Specialist, Pharmaceutical
Salary: Upto £22,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 - 16.30
Direct Reports: QA & Compliance Manager
Our Client, a well known Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company are looking to appoint a QA Warehouse Specialist who will play a key part in ensuring the warehouse is compliant with the GDP/GMP regulations and synchronized with the manufacturing operation. This is a new role and is a perfect opportunity for someone to move into a QA position within the Pharmaceutical marketplace.
- Ensuring all operations and documentation is compliant with GDP/GMP current regulations for carrying our QA warehousing duties appropriately.
- Manage Hanwell Temperature Monitoring System. Generate Temperature reports on a monthly basis.
- Generate temperature deviation reports when required and report findings to RP.
- Complete daily performance checks for warehouse boiler system.
- Processing of customer returns in accordance with approved procedures.
- Processing of all rejects on site in accordance with approved procedures.
- Oversight of monthly stock reports for review to identify expired, short shelf life and slow moving stock to allow appropriate stock status control.
- Reports generated will be communicated to the senior management team.
- Coordination of pest control in conjunction with Service provider United Solutions. Approval of reports and generation of site CAPAs where appropriate.
- To inspect and document QA review of finished product received from contract manufactures. Eg Rexoguard and other bought in products in conjunction with Clients Healthcare QA Department.
- Perform housekeeping checks on a weekly basis as directed by RP
- Ensure in conjunction with the warehouse manager that all staff performing operations are fully trained, or are undergoing formal training under supervision: all training is documented in a timely manner for each operation.
- Sufficient contingency training is completed to cover immediate staff shortages at each level in conjunction with the warehouse manager.
- SOP's are present and current for all operations within the Warehouse Department.
- Ensure FLT daily sheets are completed
- Participate in stock checks / takes
- Participate in site audits
- To ensure all incidents of damage are reported.
- To assist with staff assessment for new starters and the development of longer serving staff in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager
- To check Warehouse Department housekeeping to ensure areas are kept
- A)clean and tidy to prevent the risk of contamination,
- B)to ensure stock segregation is adequate
- C)the work places is a safe environment.
- To participate in any other tasks that are deemed a priority for the Site by the Warehouse Manager that you are able and trained to perform.
- To be inspection ready including documents, facilities and training records for example.
- The successfully candidate will come from either a Junior QA, Process Operator/ Production or Warehouse type role and have experience in things like SOPs, working to strict QMS, ideally GDP/ GMP or BRC led functions.
- Will have excellent writing skills and competent with basic Microsoft applications OS etc.
- Will be an effective communicator as part of the role will involve communication with various stakeholders across different sites.
- We want someone who takes quality seriously and will question things that aren't right (non conformances etc) and endorse best practice.