QC Analyst positions (various levels available)- Pharmaceutical
Salary: DOE levels from £16,000 - £40,000
Location: County Durham
Our Client, a global Pharmaceutical company are expanding within the QA, QC and RA functions and looking for a number of QC Analysts at various levels to work at their modern UK sites/ labs.
The successful Candidates will have:
- A degree in a relevant Scientific discipline
- HPLC, GMP GLP experience (must have worked in a GLP setting / industry based)
- Will ideally have 5+ years testing experience with extended Method Development/ Method Validation experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Pharmaceutical experience is required
Applicants are advised to APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.