Role: Chemical Analyst
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Russell Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst to join a Nicotine Testing Laboratory working to ISO 17025, UKAS, GMP and GLP accreditations. You will use a range of analytical and physical chemistry techniques and be joining a rapidly growing company.
- To perform chemical analyses / testing on behalf of clients within the laboratory
- Use top of the range equipment such as; HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS
- Testing to ensuring tests are completed to allocated time
- Ensure workstations are clean / tidy and maintained to the highest standard.
- Work to SOPs / QMS in line with ISO 17025 UKAS
- Support colleagues with support, training and maintain a friendly environment.
- Perform other duties as and when required and instructed
- Graduated of chemistry or analytical related subject
- Preferred minimum of two years' experience working within a regulated analytical laboratory
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Good verbal reasoning and negotiating skills
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Results driven, customer focused and commercially astute