QC Analyst, Chemical
Location: Ellesmere Port
Type: Temporary (likely 6 months)
Pay: £12. 65 PH/ £25,000 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday (days)
Our Client, a Global Chemical company is looking to recruit for an experienced QC Analyst. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary / rewards package alongside being given the chance to work in a modern state of the art facility.
- Organising workloads to ensure samples are reported in agreed timescales
- Development and maintenance of GC instrument
- Experience in HPLC involvement
- Ensuring all ISO quality requirements are met in line with laboratory procedures
- Process and interpretation of analytical results.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Writing technical reports
- Supervision and training of staff as require
- Ensure laboratory records are kept accurate and up to date
- Additional/ extended wet chemistry and physical chemistry analysis (titrations etc.)
BSc in Science or equivalent
- Worked in a UKAS or Chemical/ accredited lab
- Experience of HPLC, GC and physical chemistry e.g.- titrations, column changes
- Used to working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment