QC Analyst - In Process Checking
Salary will reflect experience
Hours are 6.00am - 2.00pm and 2.00pm-10.00pm Monday to Friday
A successful Pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking to recruit a QC Analyst within their manufacturing area to assist with checking and testing of in process samples and finished products.
The position involves working a double day shift pattern in line with production hours. The QC-IPC analyst will report directly to the IPC Supervisor. The role requires good attention to detail, excellent time management skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Conducting the physical testing of tablets on batch start up and throughout the batch to ensure conformity to specification
- Checking of bulk product / packaging components on issue to packaging rooms to confirm the correct product and materials are used
- Conducting routine packaging in-process checks to ensure packaged product meets the required quality standards
- Collection and testing of stability samples
- Performing calibration checks for IPC laboratory equipment
- Goods inwards inspection of packaging components
- Quarantine of non-conforming materials
- Conducting full and part clean down checks in manufacturing and packaging.
- Reporting of any non-conformance to the relevant supervisor, Quality Operations Lead, QC Manager or QP
- Highlight analytical anomalies or atypical results and participate to investigate out of specification / out of trend results.
- Make recommendations for improvement to work activities, resources etc.
- Ensure training record is regularly updated.
- Participate in other projects if deemed appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working within a GMP production environment or QC Environment
- Problem solving skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to be assertive when required
- Basic computing skills
- Ability to foster and maintain good working relationships