Role: QC Analyst - Pharma
Location: North West London, near Wembley
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst to join a Pharmaceutical Laboratory working to ISO 17025 UKAS and GMP accreditations. You will use a range of analytical and physical chemistry techniques and be joining a growing company.
- To routinely test raw materials, finished products, stability samples and investigational samples using analytical techniques such as HPLC,GC ,UV spectrophotometer and autotitrator.
- Preparation and standardisation/Restandardisation of volumetric solutions
- Calibration and handling of instruments like HPLC,GC, FTIR, Melting point and refractive index,Polarimeter and Karl Fischer.
- To test and report results to GMP standards as per company SOP's.
- To calibrate and maintain equipment in the laboratories.
- To write reports, SOPs and other documentation when required.
- To maintain laboratories to GMP standards.
- Any other duties as required.
- Graduated in an analytical related subject
- Minimum of 1 years' experience operating HPLC within a lab setting preferably with a pharmacological background