Role: QC Analysts - Pharma - HPLC
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a QC Analyst to work for a leading pharmaceutical company based in Lancashire. You will understand GMP, have Laboratory experience and experience using HPLC.
- Carry out the standard laboratory operations and procedures consistently and accurately in accordance with the relevant ACR and supporting SOP's (e.g., moisture analysis, dissolution, assay, identification test) to the required standard and inform Team Leader or QC Manager of any difficulties.
- Ensure logbooks, instrument documentations, systems and procedures are properly maintained.
- Cleaning and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Ensure all work is performed according to relevant Health and Safety procedures and inform Team Leader or QC Manager of any difficulties.
- Report all data clearly and legibly. Demonstrate a high standard of quality in all aspects of work. Have good understanding of GLP, cGMP and its importance.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping by ensuring work and equipment areas are properly maintained.
- Maintain and develop good working relationships within and outside the department. Create collective working relationships and minimize conflict within the laboratory.
- Perform calibration of laboratory instruments and ensure records and certificates of calibration devices are within calibration date or assist to maintain an internal quality laboratory system.
- Highlight analytical anomalies or atypical results and participate to investigate out specification/ out of trend results.
- Review and create Standard Operating Procedure with the guidance and support from the Team Leader or QC Manager if deemed appropriate.
- Make recommendations for improvement to work activities, resources etc.
- Ensure training record is regularly updated.
- Participate in special projects or new product initiative as deemed appropriate.
- Support the adherence to schedule and success of meeting individual and departmental objectives.
- Any other duties as directed by the QC Manager
- Scientific education background (e.g.HNC/HND or degree in Chemistry or related subject
- Objectively and accurately interpret data and express findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with Microsoft applications such as MS Office
- Ability and initiative to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working within a laboratory environment
- Solid Dosage experience
- Ability to organize and priorities workload
- Knowledge and awareness of cGMP.