£25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Benefits include a discretionary bonus
Based in Runcorn
A successful major multi-sited Pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn is looking for a QC Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis as part of exciting expansion plans. The role pays between £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience and will involve testing of raw materials and finished products including techniques such as HPLC. The successful candidate will be expected to have a minimum of 2 years + experience within a Pharmaceutical / Healthcare related manufacturing laboratory setting.
- Analysis of Raw Materials and Finished Products in accordance with approved test methods, procedures and pharmacopoeia monographs, ensuring Good Laboratory Practices are maintained throughout all processes and procedures.
- Controlling and monitoring the testing of Raw Materials and Finished Products effectively and in adherence to the Production Schedule.
- Calibrate or test equipment within the calibration scheme.
- Assist with the creation of internal specifications and test methods
- Assist in the training of other members of the department.
- Document and file test results according to the Quality Control Team Leader's instructions.
- Report non-conformances /OOS results/ deviations to the Quality Control Team Leader.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A scientific background obtained either through qualification or experience, preferably with a Chemistry bias.
- High degree of computer literacy, with intermediate Excel ability being essential
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to process large amounts of data on time and with a high degree of accuracy
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!