Position: QC Analyst
Location: Carleton, Yorkshire
My client is a successful contract research organisation undergoing rapid expansion, & are looking for a talented pharmaceutical QC Analyst to join their team.
- Working to strict GMP & GLP
- Using both hard-copy & electronic data capture systems within QMS guidelines
- Working to good manufacturing practice
- Ensuring cleanliness of laboratories & individual workplaces
- Working with the analytical team during product development/registration/optimisation/validation/launch of pharmaceutical products.
- Implementing effective chromatographic methods.
- Performing investigations into out of specification results.
- Coordinating between departments to ensure timely performance of projects.
- Inventory checks of chemicals, consumer goods & equipment
- Minimum of BSc in a relevant pharmaceutical, scientific, life science, or chemical field
- Experience of TMD & TMV, & equipment validation is desirable
- At least 2 years' experience working to GMP/GLP in a pharmaceutical environment.
- At least 2 years' experience in analytical & chromatographic techniques (namely HPLC & GC).
- Experience in development/validation & transfer of methods.
- Experience in troubleshooting & maintenance/repair of techniques.
- Ideally have experience of investigating OOS results & CAPA implementation