The Russell Taylor Group is delighted to be working with a leading Pharmaceutical Company and due to the growth of the business, the client is looking to recruit for a QC Analyst to work at their modern manufacturing facility. The successful Candidate will play a vital part of the laboratory team, will be provided with ongoing training and furthered development in Analytical and Wet Chemistry and the given furthered career scope working in a GLP/GMP Laboratory.
The key purpose of this role is to perform instrumental and wet chemical analysis on licensed, THR and VMS products. Testing will be carried out on raw materials, intermediates, finished products and samples within leas time that meet the business needs.
This is a perfect opportunity for either a recent Chemistry/Analytical Science Graduate or for someone working in a fast-paced lab - to make the move into the pharmaceutical industry.
Salary: Up to £18,000
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday), working either 8am - 4pm or 9am - 6pm (totalling 35 hours per week)
- Raw Material and Finished product QC testing
- Routine Quality Control testing using Analytical and Wet Chemistry techniques (HPLC, pH, titrations etc).
- Updating results onto the LIMS system accurately and promptly
- Working to departmental efficiency targets, ensuring timely completion of results
- Adhering to the QMS and GMP/GLP standards at all times
- Reporting and investigating any QC issues that may arise from test work
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant - Scientific discipline (will be Analytical based - Pharmaceutical, Chemistry etc)
- Will have exposure to HPLC / GC testing (can be Degree based)
- Will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to learn and act on information provided.
- Will have good IT skills, with the ability to use multiple software programmes and navigate the LIMS system.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Russell Taylor Group or alternatively apply.