QC Assistant - Administrative Assistant, Science
Location: Ellesmere Port
Type: Temporary, with a view of 'temp to perm' - 3/6 months after
Hours: Days, Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Our Client, a global Chemical manufacturer is looking to recruit for an QC -Admin Assistant to work at their modern site in Ellesmere Port. This role is ideal for someone looking to move out of the lab into a more desk based role!
- Raw Material Approval- To compare supplier C of A data against specification, attach COA's to the calendar and input into AX
- To input supplier C of A data against specification for relabelled products and generate Clients C of A's (drop shipment/transfer orders)
- To input/transfer data in AX for repackaging production orders
- To approve and sign off QC results worksheets and interpret external results reports before entering and validating quality orders on EP manufactured product
- Create and approve manual COA's for Clients products where required
- Order and maintain Stationary supplies for Analytical
- To maintain QC results spreadsheets ensuring they are accurate and up to date
- To maintain QC and production control charts raising issues where required
- To raise non-conformances and trends within the FIT system
- Liaise by phone and email with the plant and supply chain to ensure smooth dispatching of product from site
- Monitor QC Inbox to respond to queries and proactively resolve issues appropriately
- General assistance, where required, with implementation of the Quality Management System within the section
- Take part in Quality audits for ISO 9001, GMP and customers as required
- Raise and receipt purchase requisitions within AX
- Quality in AX- setting up new items across EMEA, creating and assigning appropriate test groups for product release
- Will ideally hold a Degree in Science and will have experience working in the laboratory - with a good understanding of Science calculations etc.
- A very good eye for detail and able to work at a fast pace, spotting errors and being able to spot and report data trends.
- Solid IT skills, with the ability to interpret data in multiple applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, being able to communicate with multiple stakeholders across the business.