Role: - QC Coordinator/ Team Leader (Pharmaceuticals)
Location: - Greater Manchester
Salary: - £26-29,000
Type: - Permanent, Days
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to step into a QC Team Leader type role for a well-known growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company. The main responsibility will be to coordinate all QC activities, support the day-to-day running of the lab and support the QC Manager.
- Monitor laboratory activities and supervise the QC team (direct reports of 10 QC and sampling staff).
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating workload to tight deadlines.
- Advocate continuous improvement and ensure that the laboratory meets the required standards- safe, clean, and hazardous free so that is always ready for an inspection/audit.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels within the laboratory and ensure that the equipment is always calibrated.
- Oversea the QC management- Stability trending and product trending and review the analytical reports.
- Support the management of change controls, deviations, CAPAs & OOS investigations.
- Provide support for process validation and method verifications.
- BSc or equivalent in the Scientific field
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical lab environment
- Previous supervising/training experience of a lab team
- Working knowledge of GMP & GLP
- Previous experience of working with analytical software.
- Passion for helping to supervise and train individuals and develop a team