Role: QC Dept Logistics Planner - Pharma
Location: North Yorkshire
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a QC Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in North Yorkshire. You will have previous experience within a supply chain / logistics role within a pharmaceutical company.
- To control and generate an efficient QC testing plan (incorporating raw materials, finished goods and stability testing schedules) in response to incoming raw material deliveries, customer orders and laboratory capacity.
- Create a smooth and achievable monthly QC plan for Raw Materials, Finished Goods & Stability testing
- Ensure the site end to end plan has accurate key dates for the QC department
- Effectively communicate QC test plan with internal stakeholders and QC leaders to ensure visibility of testing requirements
- Escalate, as appropriate, risks/bottlenecks to schedule adherence to maximise product supply to end consumer due to any QC testing issues
- Be an active participant in the site S&OP process with a view to the wider aims of the site and business being achieved
- Work closely with the Site Supply Planners and Materials Planner regarding the scheduling of any raw materials, products/jobs which require testing due to changes in schedules
- Attend all required daily, weekly and monthly meetings with accurate data and understanding to communicate to the correct tiers
- Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, and complies with company and legislative standards at all times;
- Take reasonable care of both your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions, ensuring all company safety and quality systems are followed and all relevant legislation complied with, raising concerns and reporting any incidents or suggestions to your line manager;
- Ensure all waste is disposed of safely and in line with company processes, recycling wherever possible
- In additions to the duties and responsibilities listed the jobholder is required to perform other reasonable assigned tasks upon completion of training Key Performance Indicators
- Publish monthly finalised QC plan within agreed timeframe
Is analytically minded with problem solving skills and demonstrates a "cando" attitude The ability to be highly organised and manage your time whilst maintaining a sense of urgency and priority Ability to take ownership of initiatives independently and drive execution Engage and lead projects with stakeholders to solve problems at the workplace.
A high level of competency in Microsoft Office, particularly excel Previous knowledge of QC testing methodologies, including HPLC, Dissolution, TOC, Microbiological, Raw materials, stability, however supply chain / logistics is a must.
Qualifications Maths and English to level two standard or equivalent GCSE level Ideally a degree/professional qualification in a scientific discipline, preferably Knowledge and Experience 2 years experience in production or materials planning/scheduling role High ERP knowledge Previous experience in QC analytical environment Oracle
Experience working in a cGMP aligned pharmaceutical environment