QC Manager - Cosmetics/ Skincare
Location: South London
Salary: Competitive DOE, plus additional benefits package
Our Client, an award-winning cosmetic/skincare company with an element of fame attached to it… are growing and looking to recruit for a QC Manager who will work at their modern - state of the art facility in South London.
This company has a fantastic reputation in the industry, with their brand recognisable across the UK; and with a focus on sustainability and creating a 'greener' culture within their industry- they are industry leaders at the forefront of innovation.
Why not be a part of their journey; if you are looking to work in a company that has a fantastic work culture, with lots of career scope… we want to hear from you!
- Will ideally come from a Cosmetic/ Skin Care industry but Pharmaceutical and Personal Care will be considered.
- Aware of QC procedures and methods in cosmetic/pharmaceutical products
- Aware of cosmetic/pharmaceutical formulation types
- Previous experience setting specifications for products with the laboratory team for formulation as well as packaging
- This person will be Supervising QC technicians and Inspectors so previous supervisory/ management experience is essential
- Aware of Deviations, monitoring deviation records with QA,
- Prior experience setting up specifications & QC procedures for incoming raw materials