QC Raw Materials Analyst - Medical Devices
Location: North Yorkshire
Hours: Days, Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
Our Client, a Global Medical Devices company with lots of growth forecast… are looking to appoint a QC Materials Analyst to work at their modern site in North Yorkshire; this is a great opportunity for a recent Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Graduate or for someone with some recent GMP- GLP experience who is looking to gain further training and career development working in a 13485 - GMP based setting.
Supporting the QC Laboratory and Quality Assurance department by:
- Raw Material Inspection / Testing and Sampling (Including Sterile sampling)
- Incoming Sample Prioritisation and liaison with RMS / Operations staff with respects to raw material availability.
- Quality Inspection of Artwork Samples
- Communications with external suppliers regarding outstanding Certification requirements
- General Laboratory Duties.
- Shelf life assignment of incoming raw materials
- Raising Deviations for non-conforming product
- Quarantining product
- Comply with site Health and Safety procedures.
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant Scientific based discipline with exposure to analytical based test work (i.e. HPLC)
- Will ideally have some exposure working in a GLP/ GMP based setting
- Strong interpersonal skills with a 'can do' attitude
- A good understanding and appreciation for safety in the Lab and GMP settings
- Good analytical, problem solving skills