QC, Stability Analyst - Medical Devices
Hours: Shift 1 (Earlies)
Monday - Thursday: 06.00 - 14.00 (8 hours per day)
Friday: 06.00 - 11.00 (5 hours)
37 hours in total
Shift 2 (Lates)
Monday - Thursday: 12.00 (noon)- 22.00 (10 hours per day)
Friday: N/a (not working)
40 hours in total
Salary: Competitive DOE - includes shift allowance too to make this a very competitive rate of pay.
Free Life Assurance of 4 x annual salary, Generous pension scheme with Scottish Widows, EE 4% and ER 8% max. Canteen on site, Gym on site, Sports physiotherapist on site, Occupational Health on site
Free car parking, Cycle to work scheme, Health care scheme, Dental scheme.
Our Client, a global Medical Devices company - are looking to recruit for an experienced - QC/ Stability - HPLC Analyst who will work at their state of the art lab and be a part of a company very much on the up.
Responsible for delivering the testing requirements across a number of projects.
- To competently conduct laboratory based analytical testing and sampling of Raw Materials, WIP, Finished Goods and Stability samples in line with agreed business targets and priorities.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping are maintained whilst working in the laboratory.
- Input into and carry out test method development and validation when required.
- Assist in Technical laboratory based investigations as required for specific projects.
- Complete and maintain laboratory notebooks and files to ensure compliance with internal and external Quality Systems - E.g. Lab book audit schedule, archiving practice.
- Conduct good laboratory practices including calibration activities, stability files & ordering of material as appropriate.
- Assist where required in validation activities including equipment qualification and method development/improvements.
- Take individual responsibility and work independently for assigned work. Making effective use of own resource and time by effective planning in co-ordination with time scales defined by project team / direct line manager.
- Gain a sound knowledge and understanding of the products and processes associated with assigned projects.
- Plan, identify and organise in advance workload and priorities providing accurate lead times.
- Comply with site Health and Safety procedures.
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant - Chemistry based discipline
- Significant HPLC experience working in an GMP setting within a Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Devices company (other UKAS 17025 labs MAY be considered).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and IT - Office Suite understanding
- Use of LIMS systems