Role: QC Stability Team Leader / Co-ordinator Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Type: Permanent, Days
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to step into a QC Team Leader type role for a well-known growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company. The main responsibility will be to coordinate and manage all QC Stability testing activities, support the day-to-day running of the lab and provide additional support to the QC Manager.
- Monitor laboratory activities and supervise the QC team (1 direct report and 9 indirect QC Stability and sampling staff).
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating workload to tight deadlines.
- Advocate continuous improvement and ensure that the laboratory meets the required standards- safe, clean, and hazardous free so that is always ready for an inspection/audit.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels within the laboratory and ensure that the equipment is always calibrated.
- Coordinate and oversee the QC Stability analysis and trending and review the analytical reports.
- Support the management of change controls, deviations, CAPAs & OOS investigations.
- Provide support for process validation and method verifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc or equivalent in the Scientific field
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical stability testing environment specifically HPLC
- Previous supervising/training experience of a lab team
- Working knowledge of GMP & GLP
- Previous experience of working with analytical software.
- Passion for helping to supervise and train individuals and develop a team