Role:- QC Technician
Russell-Taylor Group have a brilliant opportunity for a Chemistry graduate with 1-2 years QC experience to join a Global Chemical Manufacturing company in Hertfordshire. This is a great opportunity to join a small business team whilst being heavily involved with QC and having the opportunity to get involved with current R&D projects. If this role interests you, please apply within.
- Carry out all QC/QA duties for the site
- Advise on the technical aspects of production at the plant including chemical health and safety and be able to deliver this information to all levels of staff
- Support the QMS (ISO 9001, ISO 13485 & MDD/MDR registered systems) and the environment agency compliance and direction via iPPC requirements and H&S compliance
- Involvement with current R&D projects- provide input, produce reports, and present findings to senior members of staff
- Manage all laboratory equipment in providing the QC/QA services and also trouble- shooting services requested by production.
- Maintain and monitor technical production archives
- Maintain in-house company QC Databases & SAP databases
- Maintain raw material COSHHH, Health & safety data for all raw materials used and advise staff accordingly.
- Communicate efficiently with the production and technical teams to discuss QC/QA outcomes and improvements
- BSc (ideally Chemistry)
- 1-2 years of working in a QC environment
- Flexible worker
- Efficient communicator
- Thorough worker and can work in a repetitive environment
- Team player and has a friendly manner
- Our client is looking for someone to start work in June with interviews taking place immediately
- Working hours 08.00-17.00pm Monday-Friday
- Opportunity for overtime when required