Quality, Health, Safety Environment Assistant - Gloucester
My client is a fast growing company that specialises in the manufacture and supply of unique insulation and fire protection systems. As a result of their continuing growth, they are looking for a QHSE Assistant. This role will be based at the company’s head office in Gloucester, and will also involve occasional travel within the UK.
The successful candidate must have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving, whilst being able to work effectively as part as a team. The ability to work consistently and methodically to a high standard of accuracy and quality is essential. Training in this role will be provided and the position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person to learn and progress within the QHSE department.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Ability to present information clearly and effectively using these formats.
- High standard of English
- Good communication skills – the ability to clearly communicate and explain, and to handle sensitive issues diplomatically.
- effective problem solving attitude to be able to deal with incident and non-conformance investigations,
- proactive, collaborative and target driven approach to work,
- interest in and the motivation to learn and understand ISO9001, 14001 and 18001 quality, health & safety and environmental standard requirements.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch!