The client is a world leader in the reactor decommissioning and market.
Providing decommissioning solutions & handling equipment to the nuclear sector. Through in-house capability and strong supply chain, delivering safe and effective results to accelerate the clean-up of the nuclear legacy.
Responsible for Health, Safety & Quality management associated with Internal & External projects.
- Ensuring company Health, Safety & Quality requirements are met
- Ensuring the Quality Plan(s) detail the correct procedures for the project
- Ensuring project specific processes/procedures/work instructions/forms are implemented to cover any interfaces/gaps created by the project requirements
- Ensuring staff are briefed on the processes/procedures/work instructions/forms to be used on the project
- Auditing project activities to ensure the project specific arrangements are adequately implemented and being followed
- Continuous Improvement
- Tendering Tasks
- General Health & Safety
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in a Quality role or QHSE role with excellent people management skills
- Support the integration of the Health & Safety Management System to achieve site accreditation to standards. ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001 and ISO45001
- Experience of dealing with certification bodies, customers and working as part of a larger team
- Qualifications and/or experience with auditing processes
- Experience\knowledge of continuous improvement tools
- Experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment and good working knowledge of process in these areas
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, time management and decision-making skills
- Used to working in a fast-moving project-based environment
- Willingness to attend external CPD training as required
- Minimum IOSH Managing Safely Qualification
- Ideally NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate.
- Preferably Lead Audit qualification