Position: Quality Analyst I
My client are a leading manufacturer of vitamins & minerals, & are looking for a QC Analyst to join their team in Derby.
- Analysis of raw materials, semi-developed products, completed products, & packaging materials.
- Working to good manufacturing practice
- Ensuring cleanliness of laboratories & individual workplaces
- Working with an analytical team during product development/registration/optimisation/validation/launch of pharmaceutical products.
- Executing projects to pre-determined specifications & timelines.
- Implementing effective chromatographic methods.
- Performing investigations into out of specification results.
- Coordinating between departments to ensure timely performance of projects.
- Inventory checks of chemicals, consumer goods & equipment
- Minimum of BSc in a relevant pharmaceutical, scientific, life science, or chemical field.
- Working knowledge or practical experience using HPLC & GC.
- Graduates with good industrial work or placement experience are encouraged to apply.
- Experience or knowledge of troubleshooting & maintenance/repair of techniques.