Role: - Quality & Compliance Manager/Responsible Person (Pharma- GDP)
Location: - Lancashire (1-2 days remote work)
Salary: - Up to £50,000 p/a
Reporting to: - Group Quality Director
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, hands on Quality Manager to step into a Responsible Person position (RP training can be provided by the company). However, if you are already a qualified RP looking for a new role, this position can be for you too!
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical wholesaler for Pharmacies and dispensing doctors and are part of a larger global organisation.
- Managing and fulfilling all aspects of the Groups Quality plan (including audit plan, and be involved with the operations, compliance and identification areas for staff training and ways to improve documentation). Ensure that the compliance standards are met to that of the Groups SOPS.
- Act as link between Quality department and other stakeholders
- Compliant Management & operation of pharmacy to GDP standards
- Primary contact within the internet pharmacy for the MHRA and regulatory agencies
- Lead regulatory inspection activities as they relate to GDP and compliance activities in UK
- Conduct regular compliance reviews and meetings with key personnel
- Support internal and external audits. Supporting the creation of these internal audit programmes (expenses audit, boot check audit, CRM audit)
- Set timeframes for audits and ensure that company works to these time frames.
- Train and develop staff on new quality and compliance initiatives and be involved in the roll out of initiatives across the department
- Identify the quality and compliance system enhancement and work closely with the Groups quality teams.
- Analyse audit results and make recommendations for improvements to management team (i.e.- additional staff training, improved process & documentation to be more efficient & compliant)
- Prepare, distribute & maintain KPIs
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders and continually think of improvement initiatives across the group
- Professional representation of the company at all times
- Ensure that team development is continual and that all team members are aware of current regulations and any changes that may/will happen.
- Experienced Quality Manager (pharmaceutical ONLY- wholesaler environment/GDP)- 3-5 years' experience- Essential
- Responsible Person (RP)- Desirable (training can be provided in-house for this)
- BSc in a Science related degree
- Proven experience of leading a team and working with people at all levels
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent IT skills- Word, Excel & Statistical Analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Positive can- do attitude