Quality Manager (FMCG Manufacturer)
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are working with a fantastic client who continue to evolve and develop their global business.
As part of the site development, they are recruiting for a Quality and Environmental Manager to develop their quality processes.
This role is a crucial part of the site development and will suit someone who is extremely analytical and data driven in the quality arena. With the ability to drive, lead and implement their quality and process improvement measures. This role will play a pivotal role in driving site based efficiencies and quality performance.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Responsible for the day-to day management of the Quality Control.
- Pro-actively identify Quality improvement opportunities by collating, analysing, and presenting Quality performance data, ensuring it becomes the driving force for continual improvement.
- Key member of the Operations team, leading QSE improvement initiatives involving Quality and Operations members, facilitating training as appropriate and monitoring the effectiveness and impact on operational performance.
- Co-ordinate Quality and technical based projects, from initial concept through to development and issue of specifications, works instructions etc.
- Manage the internal audit programme of product, process, and system audits with responsibility for monitoring Corrective Action Plans.
- Manage the containment of Quality concerns from all stakeholders, followed by co-ordination and leadership of root cause investigations, monitoring through effective corrective action implementation to close-out.
- Support continued maintenance of the QSE Management systems to ISO 9001, 14001 and BRC.
- To provide support and deputise for the QSE Manager and team.
You will ideally be Degree qualified in a Chemical or Technical discipline with preferably a minimum of 5 years in a Quality Coordinator or Manager role. Working knowledge of ISO standards is essential alongside ability to drive and deliver Quality improvement initiatives. This role would suit someone who has a passion for not only leading a team but having the ability to analyze data and actively use this data and their experience to drive quality improvement ideas.
A great opportunity to continue career development and forge a long term career.
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741 260386 to discuss further.