Role: Quality Assurance / QA Specialist - Goods In / External Audits
Location: Manchester, North West UK - Permanent
Salary: Highly Competitive + Great Benefits
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance / QA Specialist to join a Global Medical Device ISO 13485 that specialises or has experienced of Goods In / External Auditing experience. If you are looking for a full time permanent role and the opportunity to work for a Global Medical Device company who really make a difference within the healthcare industry, who also offer excellent benefits please apply within.
- You will be responsible for the release of raw materials used in the Manufacturing Process ( GMP )and in accordance to our clients Quality Management System ( QMS )
- You will perform QA / QC checks on all raw materials entering the warehouse and complete all necessary quality documentation.
- Release of raw materials as delegated for the manufacturing department.
- Client engagement to resolve supplier quality issues raising NCE records.
- Support activities associated with aspects of the Quality Management System ( QMS )in relation to raw materials; CAPA, Non Conformances, Extension Requests, Material Review Board ( MRB ), Supplier Quality Management.
- Attends regular meetings as required for updates on Quality issues and material products awaiting Goods in inspections.
- Develop / Revise SOPS and assist in the development of continuous improvement of the QMS / Quality Management System.
- Must have "Goods In" Quality checking / QA / QC experience.
- Worked within a Manufacturing environment would be an advantage, GMP, however will consider other candidates from a highly regulated environment.
- Must have a working knowledge of QMS / Quality Management System and ISO standards; such as ISO 17025 or ISO 13485.
- High attention to detail, ERP IT CRM experience, SAP / Oracle highly advantageous.
- At least 2 + years experience working within a QA Role, with Goods in experience.