Quality Assurance Team Leader, Pharmaceutical
Location: Bolton/ North Manchester area
Hours: Days (Monday - Friday), parking onsite
Our Client a Pharmaceutical company (part of a large Pharmaceutical group); is looking to strengthen their QA team and recruit an experienced QA Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move into a more senior position within a GMP/GDP Pharmaceutical workforce. You will be given the autonomy to grow and succeed in this role, acting as the 2nd in command for the QA division.
- Will have a Degree in a relevant- Scientific discipline
- Ideally will have mentored, trained and/ or managed staff but the QA experience is more important
- Experience in CAPA, Deviations, OOS, OOT, Internal auditing (preferred), Customer Complaints handling etc.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft applications)
- Good interpersonal skills and strong written/ verbal report writing skills
- Will have a mature- can do attitude, able to adapt to ever changing environments and demands such required by the business.