We are currently searching for an experienced and passionate Quality control inspector for a manufacturer based in Hyde.
In your new role you will be expected to;
- Work as part of the QC Team to help to monitor and audit QC and QA procedures within the Fabrics Division
- Random re inspection of finished fabrics to ensure that inspection standards have been met and correct fault rates have been applied.
- Inspection of fabric returns to agree reason for return and raise customer credit.
- Preparation of samples for various QC tests.
- Assist Quality Manager in gathering, recording and reporting information to General Manager and Directors Skills
- Experience of fabric inspection and systems, fault rates and QC procedures
- Understanding of fabric or textile manufacturing.
- Good levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have good organisational skills
- Be computer literate
The hours of work will be 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday and a competative salary is also attached to this role.
If this is a role you can see yourself in, please apply directly below and one of the team will happily call you as soon as possible.